Welcome To Talmadge Family and Cosmetic Dentistry!
Dr. Alex Reizian, Dentist in Talmadge, San Diego
Greetings to all our patients
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Your temperature will be taken at the beginning of your appointment.
· You will be asked to rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouth-rinse in the treatment room before your treatment to reduce the amount of pathogens in your mouth.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
In addition, we have made the following changes to our office to further insure the safety of our patients:
· Upgraded ventilation and air filtration
· Increased protective equipment (PPE)
· No more than 2 people in waiting room
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 619-284-1197 or visit our website at dentist4sandiego.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Alex Reizian and Team
Welcome to your new dental home!
Talmadge Family and Cosmetic Dentistry brings together a team of skilled dental care providers, led by Dr. Alexandros Reizian. We know your smile can only look, feel, and function at its best with a healthy foundation.
From 24-hour emergency dental care to preserving your health with dental implants, our professionals are here to help you achieve complete dental health.
We look forward to caring for your smile!
CALL US: 619-284-1197 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Modern Dental Care in San Diego
As a comprehensive dental office, we offer a variety of dental care solutions paired with innovative technology to meet the needs of your smile. Combining proven treatment methods with technologies like digital imaging and laser dentistry offers you the best experience possible with modern dentistry.
We provide the following services for helping you achieve a smile that lasts:
Our personal approach to patient care is as important to us as our exceptional dental solutions. Rather than focusing on only your current oral health issues, we take the time to get to know you and your smile personally.
Gentle Treatments in a Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
While we always strive to provide an environment where patients feel safe and comfortable, we do understand that visiting the dentist can instill feelings of anxiety and fear. Along with establishing strong communication for building trust, we provide complimentary blankets for added comfort. Sedation dentistry options are available for those dealing with high anxiety, helping ensure positive appointments now and in the future.
Talmadge Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is your partner in oral healthcare, protecting your smile and helping you build a bright future. We serve Kensington, City Heights, Normal Heights, Hillcrest and surrounding areas in San Diego. Discover the many treatments we offer for bringing out the best in your smile!
Contact Dr. Reizian, Your San Diego Dentist To Schedule Your Next Visit
Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to working with you!
CALL US: 619-284-1197 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Alex Reizian, DMD
4711 Monroe Ave
San Diego, CA 92115